Our Toronto office is looking for a Co-op or Intern Cybersecurity Sales Project Coordinator to join BDO's Cybersecurity team from May - August 2021 and own the following responsibilities:
- Leverage your ability to contribute to a fast-paced cyber sales cycle, focused on acquiring, onboarding and supporting our expanding customer base
- Work with internal teams under the guidance of the Partner and Senior Manager to assist with the coordination of the engagement delivery including project management and engagement economics.
- Participate in inbound sales activities.
- Develop key knowledge of various cybersecurity solutions and service offerings
- Support the planning, development and implementation of critical projects by enhancing defense-in-depth cybersecurity strategies
- Act as a contact person for new or existing clients and for the sales lifecycle, including preparing proposals, change orders and onboarding of new clients
- Processing and tracking orders, client invoicing and reconciliations while working closely with other billing team members to ensure accuracy
- Development of sales propensity models, forecasting sales reports and opportunity tracking
- Develop tools, processes and research information necessary to evolve operations
- Help drive programs that complement and extend the effectiveness of primary sales activities
- Prepare documents and report implementation status to engagement manager including monthly reporting on key wins, losses, issues, barriers to success and activities executed
- Additional administrative support and participation in special projects as required
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO's core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You demonstrate ability to organize, complete and implement projects under tight timelines
- You understand your client's industry, challenges, and opportunities; client describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development
Your experience and education
- Candidate for University degree or college diploma
- Experience in previous customer service or sales capacity an asset
- Experience with Finance and Line of Business systems an asset
- Understanding of IT and/ or consulting business landscape an asset
- Willingness to learn new technologies and take on extended responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys operational processes and problem solving skills
- Able to prioritize with the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and variable workload
- Great time management; Action and customer oriented
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint an asset
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with the firm's strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Experience that matters: As a student at BDO, you will be able to develop your professional skills while making an impact. Our firm allows you to connect directly with clients, work on a diverse range of files and projects, and has opportunities for future growth after you graduate.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? We require all students to apply directly online to our BDO Career website https://www.bdo.ca/en-ca/careers/students. Click “Apply now” to send your up-to-date application to one of our Campus Recruitment Specialists. Please upload your cover letter, resume, and transcripts in ONE PDF document into the 'Resume' application field.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page