Jump-start your career with BDO!
At BDO, we focus on choosing the right people for the right projects, whether working with our clients or with colleagues. We invest in the best and brightest people who value honesty and trust, have an inspiring track record of achievement in and outside of their work, and are committed to working as a team to deliver exceptional client service.
Start: January 2019, May 2019 or September 2019
Interested in working for our Outsourcing Services Group?
Our Outsourcing Bookkeeping, Payroll and CFO Services team frees businesses from the day-to-day burden of financial and payroll accounting and financial reporting by offering a highly automated, all-inclusive service with business information available anytime, anywhere. This practice area is growing rapidly, services both small and medium clients across North America. Working in BDO’s Outsourcing group will provide you the opportunity to:
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
• Completed accounting or business diploma/degree by 2019
• A desire to provide outstanding client service
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Strong team player who is also comfortable working on their own
• Ability to multi-task competing priorities
• Strong problem solving ability
The perfect combination of size and personal attention.
With more than 3,000 professionals in Canada, and more than 60,000 around the world, BDO is among a small group of accounting and advisory networks able to compete on the national and global stages. For all our professionals, we provide personalized attention, guidance, and an extraordinary level of support. We are committed to providing intern and co-op students with opportunities to gain practical experience to start building a solid technical foundation in the discipline of their choosing.
Life at BDO
All graduates joining BDO will have the opportunity to work in a learning culture, in an environment that is continually teaching through practical experience and technical training. We provide our people with unique opportunities that are only available through our team size and the type of work we do. These include:
• Mentorship: We offer an inclusive culture and open door communication style inspires our people to go the extra mile—beyond title or position—to support one another.
• Breadth of Experience: Due to the size and depth of the firm, you will have exposure to a wide variety of projects, across several industries, and working with a diverse range of clients.
• Career Growth: We support our people to meet their professional and personal goals - from extensive learning and development programs to our international secondment opportunities.
BDO proudly represents and supports our communities with charitable activities, volunteerism and donations. We also grant our employees one community day per year to participate in an organization of their choosing.
How to Apply:
We require all students to apply online (https://www.bdo.ca/en-ca/careers/students/). The application will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
Please upload your application package (cover letter, resume and transcript) as one PDF file
We advise all students to follow the application deadlines advertised by their school Career Centre or Co-op Office (if applicable). Many universities and colleges follow different application and interview schedules.